1 quart Bowl
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 3 cups
7 slices bacon
1 cup sour cream
½ cup mayonnaise
1 packet Not Your Mother’s Cucumber Dip
1 ½ teaspoons garlic, minced
¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon lime juice
¼ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
½ cucumber, peeled and diced
1 medium vine ripe tomato
Crackers and veggies for serving
- Place the bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook until crispy, about 10 minutes. Lay on paper towels to drain. Coarsely chop and set aside.
- While the bacon is cooking add the sour cream, mayonnaise and spicy cucumber dip packet to your Tara at Home™ 1 quart bowl. Mix well.
- Stir in garlic, cayenne pepper, lime juice, salt and parsley.
- Peel the cucumber and remove the seeds. Dice into small chunks and add to bowl.
- Slice tomato into quarters and discard seeds and pulp. Dice into small pieces and add to bowl. Mix well.
- Add in all but 2 tablespoons of crumbled bacon. Stir to combine. Sprinkle remaining bacon on top along with a little extra chopped parsley if you have it. Serve with crackers and veggies.