Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 16-18 cookies
2/3 cup flour
6 cups sweetened coconut flakes
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 Tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay a piece of parchment paper over your 13”x9” Unlimit-lid, covering the entire surface.
- Place the flour, coconut and salt in your Tara at HomeTM 3 qt. bowl. Use a hand mixer on low for
- Add in the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Blend on high speed until fully incorporated.
- Use a medium ice-cream scoop or a 1/4 cup measuring cup to scoop golf-ball size cookies onto your
Unlimit-lidTM, spacing them about 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly brown. Remove from oven and carefully lift parchment onto a cooling rack. Repeat baking with a new piece of parchment until all of the dough is gone.
- Once cookies are cool, peel them off of the parchment paper and serve or store in an air-tight container for up to one week in the refrigerator, or freeze up to six months in a freezer-sealed bag.