Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 24 pieces
12 mushroom caps, stems removed
6 jalapeños peppers, halved and seeded
1 packet Oh My Garlic Dip
8 ounces cream cheese, soft
½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
¼ cup Panko style bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Lay mushroom and jalapeños on your Tara at Home 13×9 Unlimit-lid, open-side facing down.
- Roast for 8 minutes to release the juices. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Meanwhile, place the dry dip mix and cream cheese in your 1 quart bowl. Mix well. Stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Using tongs, carefully turn over the jalapeños and mushrooms and place them on a cutting board. Wipe off any excess juices from your Unlimit-lid.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of cream cheese filling into each mushroom cap and jalapeño. Arrange on your Unlimit-lid in four rows of six.
- Sprinkle all of the tops with bread crumbs.
- Return to the oven for 8 more minutes. Serve hot.