2 qt bowl
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
1.5 pounds chicken breasts
1 packet Wild Wild West Smokin’ BBQ Dip
¼ cup finely diced onion
¾ cup finely diced celery
½ cup light mayonnaise
Salt and pepper to taste
12 slices whole wheat bread
6 lettuce leaves
3 avocados, cut in slices
6 slices tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with 1 teaspoon Wild Wild West Smokin’ BBQ Dip. Place on an 11×7 Unlimit-lid™ and bake in the preheated oven until thoroughly cooked, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool in the refrigerator. When completely cool, dice in ½-inch pieces. Place in a 2qt bowl
- Add the onions and celery to the chicken and combine.
- Add remaining Wild West Smokin’ BBQ Dip and mayonnaise and mix well
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper
- To make sandwiches, lay out 6 slices of whole grain bread. Top with the chicken salad, lettuce, tomato and avocado. Top with remaining slices of bread.