Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 45-60 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
1 cup celery, ½-inch dice
1 cup onions, ½-inch dice
1 cup carrots, ½-inch dice
1 cup low sodium chicken broth
salt and pepper
1 packet Peter Picked this Pepper Dip
1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
4 large bone in, skin off chicken breasts, approximately 3 ½ – 4 pounds
4 cloves garlic
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place the celery, onions and carrots into a 13×9 baker.
- Add chicken broth.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Combine the Peter Picked this Pepper Dip and bread crumbs in a bowl and toss well.
- Place the chicken breast, bone side down, on top of the cut vegetables. Sprinkle the dip/breadcrumb mix evenly over the top.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes until thoroughly cooked and an internal temperature of 165 degrees is attained.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and let it cool slightly before serving.