2 qt bowl
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
⅓ cup Olive Oil
2 teaspoons Oh My Garlic Dip Mix
Juice and Zest of one lemon
1 pound Large Shrimp
2 tablespoons butter
½ cup White Wine or Chicken Broth
2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- In a large Ziploc™ bag mix olive oil, Oh My Garlic Dip and Lemon Zest. Add Shrimp and marinate 20 – 30 minutes.
- In a heavy bottom pan heat 2 tablespoons of the marinade and 2 tablespoons of butter until butter melts and stops foaming.
- Add shrimp and sauté until shrimp are firm and pink. Remove to plate and keep warm.
- Add the broth or wine, lemon juice and chopped garlic to pan, stirring to deglaze pan.
- Cook down 1-2 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Put shrimp back into pan, season with salt & more Oh My Garlic Dip if desired.
- Serve over brown rice or pasta and garnish with chopped parsley before serving.
Mix remaining 1 tablespoon of Oh My Garlic Dip with ½ stick of melted butter. Slice French Bagette, drizzle butter over each half and bake in the oven until brown.