Yield: 6 portions
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
½ cup olive oil
1 package Spice, Spice Baby Dry Rub
1 medium zucchini, cut in ½” thick discs
2 cups Baby Bella mushrooms, or any mushroom, cut in half
½ large red pepper, cut in 1” wide strips
½ large yellow pepper, cut in 1” wide strips
½ large green pepper, cut in 1” wide strips
1 medium red onion, cut in 1” dice
8 oz asparagus spears, woody bottom removed, but in 3” long pieces
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine the oil and the Spice, Spice Baby Dry Rub in a 3-quart Tara at Home bowl and blend well.
- Add in cut vegetables to the bowl and toss well.
- Spread mixture on an 11×7 Unlimit-lid. Do not overcrowd. Do in 2 batches if needed.
- Roast in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Toss with a spoon and continue roasting for an additional 5 minutes.