Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
½ small head of napa cabbage, shredded
¼ cup olive oil
⅓ cup flour
1 Tablespoon Seas the Day Dry Rub
1 pound flaky white fish
8 corn or flour tortillas (warmed in a low oven)
1 cup fresh diced tomatoes
1 Tablespoon lime juice
- Preheat oven to warm.
- Place shredded cabbage in a small bowl drizzle with olive oil & vinegar. Set aside.
- Season flour with 1 tablespoon of Seas the Day Dry Rub.
- Cut fish into strips, season with salt & pepper. Dredge in seasoned flour.
- Sauté fish in a combination of olive oil and butter until lightly browned & flakes easily. Approximately 2-3 minutes per side.
- Mash and spread avocado on warm tortillas. Top with fish, diced tomatoes and cabbage.
- Place finished tacos into 11×7 Baker, sprinkle with lime juice and serve!