12 ounce flank steak
1 packet Spice, Spice Baby Dry Rub
1 (7 ounce)bag tortilla chips
2 cups grated cheddar cheese
3 jalapeno peppers, thinly sliced, seeds removed
1 cup diced fresh tomatoes, seeds removed
1 cup sliced black olives
½ bunch scallions, sliced thinly
Sour cream for garnish
Salsa for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Preheat grill.
- Trim the flank steak of any fat.
- Using half of the spice packet, season both sides of the flank steak, pressing the seasoning into the meat.
- Grill the steak for 5-6 minutes, flip over and grill for an additional 5-6 minutes, or until desired doneness.
- Remove from grill, cover and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Cut the steak in half lengthwise, going with the grain of the meat, then slice the meat crosswise, going across the grain, into thin slices. Set aside.
- Place half of the tortilla chips on your Unlimit-lid, Top with half of the steak, cheese, peppers, tomatoes andolives. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until warm and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and top with sliced scallions.
- Serve with Rammies of sour cream and salsa.