Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
1 stick butter
1 packet Oh My Garlic Dip
1 Tablespoon fresh parsley
3 ounces Prosciutto, cut into small pieces
¾ cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
1 loaf crusty bread (Sourdough or Artesian)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl melt butter, Stir in Oh My Garlic Dip mix and parsley. Set aside.
- Mix prosciutto and mozzarella together. Set aside
- Cut the bread on a diagonal into 1” diamonds, being careful not to cut all the way through.
- Using your fingers or a knife pry open each crack and drizzle in a teaspoon of the butter and some of the mozzarella and prosciutto mixture. – Neatness DOESN’T count – a little butter and cheese over the crust is fine. The more you get toward the bottom of the loaf the better.
- Wrap with foil and bake for 15 minutes until the cheese is mostly melted, then unwrap and bake for 5 minutes to make the bread crusty.
- Serve immediately on an 11×7 Unlimit-lid – pulling out the diamonds.
NOTE: Can be made ahead. After wrapping with foil, wrap with plastic wrap and store in fridge overnight or freeze. To bake, thaw then follow recipe instructions.