Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20-25 minutes
Yield: 8 – 10 servings
⅓ cup vegetable oil
3 packets Spice, Spice Baby Dry Rub
1 cup honey, slightly warm
4 pounds chicken wings, cut in thirds
- Combine the oil, Spice, Spice Baby rub and honey in a large mixing bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Add wings and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours (or overnight) to marinade.
- Remove wings from refrigerator and spread evenly on your Tara at Home Unlimit-lid.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes, tossing often, until evenly browned on all sides. Serve hot.