1 qt bowl
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35-40 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
1 ½ cups yellow corn meal
¾ cup flour
¼ cup sugar
1 Tablespoon baking powder
1 packet Peter Picked this Pepper Dip mix
¾ teaspoon salt
1 ½ cups canned cream corn
⅓ cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
2 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray your Tara at Home 1 qt bowl with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, Peter Picked this Pepper Dip mix and salt in a large mixing bowl. Mix until combined.
- Add in creamed corn, butter and eggs. Stir until smooth.
- Pour batter into your baker. Bake for 35 – 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely before slicing and serving.