2 qt bowl
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2 – 4 servings
1 Rotisserie chicken
⅓ cup + 3 Tbsps. soy sauce
3 Tbsps. Creamy peanut butter
1 Tbsp. White wine vinegar
2 Tbsps. Olive oil
1 Tbsp. Siracha
¼ tsp. pepper
¼ tsp. garlic powder
1 head Boston lettuce, divided into 4 cups
1 large carrot, peeled into curls
½ cucumber, peeled, seeded & cut into matchsticks
1 bunch green onions, sliced diagonal
½ cup peanuts
- Shred chicken, discarding skin and bones.
- In your 2-quart Tara at Home bowl combine the first 9 ingredients.
- Add chicken and toss until well mixed.
- Spoon chicken mixture into the lettuce cups.
- Top with carrot curls, cucumber sticks, green onions and peanuts.
TRY IT OUT & TELL US WHAT YOU THINK!