13 x 9 Baker
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 15 servings
2 boxes fudge brownie mix
1 ⅓ cups vegetable oil
½ cup water
1 cup white chocolate chips
25 Oreo cookies, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place brownie mixes, oil, water and eggs in a Tara at Home™ 3-quart bowl. Blend until smooth. Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Spread half of the batter in the bottom of your baker.
- Sprinkle chopped Oreos all over the top. Gently press down with your hands.
- Carefully spread the remaining batter on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the center is set. Cool completely before cutting.
TRY IT OUT & TELL US WHAT YOU THINK!