1 Quart Bowl (2)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 10 – 12 servings
2 cups cream cheese, soft
2 cups sour cream
1 packet Seas the Day Dry Rub
2 Tbsps. lemon juice
⅓ cup chopped green onions
3 Tbsps. horseradish
1 lb crab meat, lump or claw
¾ cup shredded white cheddar cheese
½ cup cocktail sauce
Crackers, bread and veggies for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place cream cheese and sour cream in a Tara at Home 3-quart bowl. Use an electric mixer to blend until smooth.
- Add in Seas the Day Dry Rub and lemon juice. Blend well.
- Stir in green onions, horseradish and crab meat.
- Divide the mixture evenly between 2, 1-quart bowls. Spread flat.
- Top one of the bowls with the shredded cheese. Place in the oven for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
- Top the other bowl with the cocktail sauce and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve both dips on a 13×9 Unilimit-lid™ with crackers, bread and veggies.