Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 40 servings
20 small red potatoes
½ cup corned beef
⅓ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
2 Tbsps. diced green onions
1 Tbsp. butter
¼ tsp. salt
Sour cream, for serving
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil.
- Add potatoes and boil until they are fork tender.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Once potatoes are cooked and have cooled, cut each one in half and cut a small slice off the rounded end so the potatoes sit up straight.
- Scoop out the inside of each potato half saving the potato insides in a mixing bowl.
- Add in the corned beef, cheese, green onions, butter, salt and the saved potato insides. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Scoop mixture into potato halves and place them on your Tara at Home Unlimit-lid. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and serve with cheese, chives and sour cream if desired.