Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 8 – 10 servings
1 (10oz) bag thick ruffled potato chips
24 caramel candies
4 tsps. heavy cream
1 cup milk chocolate chips
4 tsps. vegetable oil
Coarse sea salt
- Spread whole potato chips on your 13×9 Tara at Home Unlimit-lid in a single layer. You will need to make these in multiple batches.
- Combine caramels and heavy cream in a saucepan over low heat. Stir frequently until smooth. Remove from heat and drizzle over potato chips, reserving some for the next batch.
- Melt chocolate chips and oil in a microwave safe bowl for 1 – 2 minutes or until melted. Cool slightly and then drizzle over potato chips, reserving some for the next batch.
- Lightly sprinkle chips with coarse sea salt.
- Once caramel and chocolate is completely hard they are ready to eat. Continue the same process with the remaining chips until the entire bag is used up.
- Eat immediately or store in an air-tight container for later use.
TRY IT OUT & TELL US WHAT YOU THINK!