Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
4 cups boiling water
⅔ cup heavy cream
2 Tbsps. dark brown sugar
¼ cup Irish whiskey
30 ounces hot coffee
Chocolate shavings, optional
- Pour two cups of boiling water into each of your Tara at Home™ mugs. Let stand for 2 minutes. This will warm up your mugs before pouring in the coffee mixture.
- Meanwhile, place the heavy cream in a small mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer just until soft peaks form, about 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Pour water from each mug into the sink. Place one tablespoon of brown sugar in the bottom of each mug followed by 2 tablespoons of whiskey.
- Slowly pour 15 ounces of hot coffee into each mug, mixing as you go.
- Top each mug with half of the whipped cream. Sprinkle with chocolate shavings if desired.
TRY IT OUT & TELL US WHAT YOU THINK!