Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 2 – 3 minutes
Egg roll wrappers
Graham crackers, finely crushed
Marshmallows, standard size
- Lay one egg roll wrapper flat on a clean surface.
- Place two marshmallows diagonally in the center.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and crushed graham cracker crumbs.
- Fold the wrapper according to package instructions.
- Continue this process until you have made your desired amount of eggrolls.
- Fill a medium saucepan half way with vegetable oil. Place over medium-high heat until oil reaches 350 degrees.
- Carefully slide eggrolls into oil, a few at a time. Turn every minute to ensure even browning on all sides. Cook for 2 – 3 minutes total or until golden brown.
- Remove from oil and place on paper towels to soak up excess oil.
- To serve, drizzle some melted chocolate chips and crushed graham crackers over the top.
- Serve warm on your Tara at Home Unlimit-lid. Yum!