6 – 8 bell peppers, any color
1 medium onion
4 cloves fresh garlic
¾ cup & 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1 Tbsp. garlic salt
1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
1 package sweet Italian sausage (5 links)
¼ lb provolone cheese
5 (7-inch) Italian sub rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Slice bell peppers and onion in ½-inch pieces. Slice garlic cloves into small circles.
- Add chopped ingredients, ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil, garlic salt and Italian seasoning to your Tara at Home 13×9 baker. Toss to coat.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes.
- While peppers and onions are in the oven, brown the sausage in a frying pan with the remaining tablespoon of olive oil. Carefully remove from pan and slice vertically.
- Add sausage to the pepper and onion mixture. Cover with an Unlimit-Lid and bake for an additional 35 minutes. Let cool.
- Serve sausage, peppers & onions on rolls with a slice of provolone cheese.