24 Uncooked jumbo pasta shells
1lb ground turkey
1 jar (26oz) chunky tomato sauce
¼ cup water
1 container (8oz) cream cheese spread
1 packet Not Your Mother’s Cucumber Dip
1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
½ cup grated parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
1 package (10oz) frozen, chopped & thawed spinach (squeezed dry)
1 cup 4% cottage cheese
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cook and drain pasta shells as directed on package.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook ground turkey over medium heat 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Cool slightly, about 5 minutes.
- In a 2qt bowl, mix pasta sauce and water. Pour 1 cup of the pasta sauce mixture in the bottom of your ungreased 13×9 baker. In a 3qt bowl, mix cheese spread, Not Your Mother’s Cucumber Dip packet, cottage cheese, 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese, the parmesan cheese, spinach, basil, salt, pepper, cinnamon (optional), egg and cooked ground turkey. Spoon heaping tablespoon of mixture into each shell. Arrange stuffed shells over sauce in the baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over top, covering shells completely. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly and cheese filling is set. Sprinkle with remaining ½ cup mozzarella cheese. Bake minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley.