Prep Time: 45 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
Yields: About 2 ½ dozen cookies
1 cup flour
½ cup corn starch
½ cup confectioners sugar
¾ cup butter (1 ½ sticks of butter)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine flour, corn starch and sugar in a bowl.
- Beat in butter until fluffy.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Form dough into 1” balls and flatten with a fork on an ungreased Unlimit-lid.
- Bake for 18 minutes.
- After the cookies cool, dip half way in melted chocolate chips.
- Chill dipped cookies for 20 minutes until chocolate sets.