3 Quart Bowl
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 2 – 3 minutes
Yield: 4 – 6 servings
1 lb angel hair pasta
¼ cup + 1 Tbsp. butter, soft
¼ cup olive oil
3 – 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
1 lb large shrimp, peeled & deveined
¼ cup white wine, optional
Juice of ½ lemon
½ lemon (whole)
¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
Salt & pepper to taste
¼ cup Panko bread crumbs
- Place a large pot of water over high heat on your stove. Once it boils, add the pasta and cook according to the package directions. Drain, rinse and set aside.
- In the meantime, add ¼ cup of butter and the olive oil to a sauté pan over medium heat. Stir often until melted.
- Add in garlic and shrimp and continue cooking, stirring frequently until the shrimp are pink and opaque, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the wine, lemon juice, ½ lemon, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Add more butter if needed. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring often, and then remove and discard the ½ lemon.
- Put the cooked pasta in your 3-quart Tara at Home® Pour the shrimp along with the sauce on top. Sprinkle with fresh parsley.
- In a small pan melt the remaining tablespoon of butter over medium-heat. Stir in the bread crumbs and cook until toasted, stirring often. Crumble over pasta. Serve hot.
TRY IT OUT & TELL US WHAT YOU THINK!