Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 5-6 dozen cookies
1 package Lickity Split Lime Dessert Mix
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup butter
1 egg yolk (reserve egg white)
3 oz. cream cheese
2 cups flour (sifted)
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. cream of tartar
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine key lime mix, sugar, butter, cream cheese, salt, vanilla and egg yolk. Blend well.
- Stir in flour, and cream of tartar until well blended.
- Refrigerate dough for 2 hours.
- On lightly floured surface, roll out dough to 1/8 inch thickness. Cut into desired shapes with cookie cutters. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes or until lightly golden brown around edges.