Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
1 pkg. refrigerated sugar cookie dough
8 oz. lowfat, softened cream cheese
Assorted fresh fruit (Raspberries, sliced strawberries and blueberries suggested)
1 small jar apricot preserves
- Spread cookie dough on pizza pan. Bake as directed on package; cool.
- Combine cheesecake dessert mix with softened cream cheese. Mix well.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on cooled baked cookie crust. Arrange fruit on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Gently heat preserves in microwave with 2 T water until melted. Let cool slightly and brush glaze over the top of the pizza.
- Refrigerate until ready to slice and serve.