Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1 package hash brown potatoes
½ stick butter
4 slices Canadian bacon
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Using your fingers or the back of a spoon press ½ cup of potatoes into the bottom and up the sides of each rammie. Season with salt & pepper. Save any leftover potatoes for another recipe.
- Place the rammies on your 11×7 Unlimit-lid and bake for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, roll out the puff pastry and cut 4 circles, approximately ½-inch larger than the top of the rammie.
- Remove the rammies from the oven. Carefully add 1 tablespoon of butter and one egg into each ramekin. Lightly beat the yolk of each egg. Season with salt & pepper.
- With your Tara at Home shears cut a slice of Canadian bacon into bite size pieces and sprinkle over each rammie. Top with 2 – 3 tablespoons of shredded cheese.
- Top with pastry circles and bake for 15 minutes or until pastry is puffed and golden brown. Serve warm.