13 x 9 Unlimit-lid™
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 – 15 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
4 oz. goat cheese, softened
2 Tbsp. honey
2 small pieces of naan* (or pizza dough)
1/2 pint fresh blueberries
4 to 5 slices thinly shaved prosciutto
3 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
freshly ground black pepper, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a Tara at Home Rammie, combine goat cheese and honey until well blended.
- Place the naan on a 13×9 Unlimit-lid. With the back end of a spoon or a knife, spread the goat cheese evenly on the naan slices.
- On top of the goat cheese, add a handful of blueberries.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes until the naan is toasted and the blueberries softened.
- Remove from the oven and add prosciutto and 1 teaspoon of thyme to each “pizza.”BlueberryProsciuttoFlatbread
- Sprinkle with a pinch of black pepper, if desired.
- Slice and serve!