3 qt Bowl
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 mins
Yield: 4 servings
1 Packet Oh My Garlic Dip Mix
3 medium sized russet potatoes
2 tsp fresh chopped rosemary
½ cup milk
2 Tbsp butter
salt & pepper
- Peel washed potatoes and cut into cubes.
- Place potatoes in a pot of water on the stove.
- Turn pot on high and bring to a boil. Continue boiling until potatoes are tender (about 12-15 minutes).
- When the potatoes are done boiling, drain and transfer to a Tara at Home™ 3 qt bowl.
- Mash the potatoes with a potato masher or hand mixer.
- Once potatoes reach desired texture, add milk, butter, rosemary and dip mix packet. Blend well. Add salt and pepper to taste.