Double Date – 4 Rammies
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Chill Time: 3 hours
Yield: 4 servings
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 cup canned pumpkin
1 tsp cinnamon
½ tsp pumpkin spice
1 cup whipped topping thawed
1/3 cup ginger snap cookie crumbs
1 Tbsp brown sugar
2 Tbsp melted butter
- In a Tara at Home 1qt bowl, combine ginger snap cookie crumbs (set aside some extra to garnish the top of the cheesecakes), brown sugar and melted butter.
- Evenly distribute the mixture into four Tara at Home rammies.
- Firmly compress the mixture in the bottom of the rammies and set aside in the refrigerator.
- Combine the remaining ingredients with a hand mixer in a Tara at Home 3qt bowl.
- Evenly distribute the mixture into the rammies and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Garnish with caramel sauce and extra cookie crumbs and serve cold.