Seal the Meal®
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30
Yield: 6 servings
1 Packet Oh My Garlic Dip Mix
1 diced red bell pepper
½ cup diced red onion
½ cup chopped celery
¼ cup butter (½ stick)
1 Tbsp ground cumin
1 Tbsp ground coriander
1 Tbsp chili powder
1-1/2 tsp dried oregano
4 cups turkey stock (or chicken stock)
3 cups chopped cooked turkey meat
1 can (15.5 oz) black beans, rinsed and drained
1 can (15.5 oz) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
1 can (15.25 oz) corn, rinsed and drained
1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, rinsed and drained
1 tsp salt
¼ tsp ground pepper
Possible Toppings: shredded cheese, sour cream, diced red onion, chopped scallions, salsa, corn chips
- Place the butter in a large stock pot and set over medium heat. Add the bell pepper, onions, celery and garlic. Sauté for 5-8 minutes, until softened. Occasionally stir to prevent burning.
- Mix in the cumin, coriander, chili powder, oregano and dip mix. Stir to coat and sauté another 2 minutes.
- Pour in turkey stock and scrape the bottom of the pot to loosen the veggies.
- Add the chopped turkey, beans, corn, tomatoes, salt and ground pepper.
- Bring chili to a low boil and simmer for at least 20 minutes.
- Serve warm……in a Tara at Home Seal the Meal. What you don’t finish you can seal, store and save for later!