3qt Oval Baker
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 25-30 mins
Yield: 8-10 servings
2 tsp yeast
3/4 cup sugar
1-3/4 cup warm water
½ tsp salt
5 cups flour
4 Tbsp butter
CINNAMON ROLL DIRECTIONS
- Combine yeast and ¼ cup sugar in 1-3/4 cup warm water. Let sit for ten minutes.
- Add oil, salt and 4 cups of flour. Beat until smooth. Mix in enough remaining flour to make the dough easy to handle.
- Divide dough into halves. Roll each half into a rectangle (approximately 15×6) on a lightly floured surface; spread with 2 Tbsp of butter on each rectangle.
- Mix ½ cup sugar and 2 Tbsp cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle evenly over each rectangle of dough.
- Roll up tightly, beginning at 15” side.
- Pinch edge of dough into roll to seal well.
- Cut roll into 2” slices and place slightly apart into a greased Tara at Home 3qt oval.
- Let rise until double, about 40 minutes.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Bake until golden brown, 25-30 minutes.
- Spread rolls with glaze while warm.
3-3/4 cup confectionary sugar
½ cup softened butter
3-4 Tbsp milk
1 tsp vanilla
- Using a hand mixer, combine sugar and butter in a 2qt bowl. Slowly add in milk and vanilla.
- Beat on low speed for 1-2 minutes until creamy.