Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20-22 min
Yield: 6 servings
½ cup butter
⅓ cup sugar
⅓ cup light brown sugar, packed
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
1 ¼ cups flour
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Leave butter in paper wrapper and microwave for 10 seconds or until very soft but not melted. Unwrap and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in sugar, brown sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda and salt. Use a hand mixer to blend until smooth.
- Slowly blend in flour. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Fill each rammie 1/3 full with dough. Press down to form to ramekin.
- Place in oven for 20-25 min.
- Cool and top with ice-cream, heath bar pieces and chocolate sauce!