13 x 9 Unlimit-lid™
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Chill Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Yield: 10 servings
8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
4 Tbsp butter, room temperature
½ cup crushed graham crackers
1 packet of your favorite no bake cheesecake mix
10 oz. white chocolate chips
- In a Tara at Home 3 qt. Bowl, mix the cream cheese and butter together with a hand mixer.
- Add in the graham cracker crumbs and cheesecake packet. Mix until thoroughly blended.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour. Can be chilled overnight.
- Once chilled, remove the batter from the refrigerator and scoop into balls. Roll between the palms of your hands if needed.
- Chill in the refrigerator for another 10-20 minutes.
- Place the white chocolate chips in a Tara at Home Mug. Microwave, stirring every 15 seconds. It should take about 1 minute. Do not over heat.
- Dip the balls in the chocolate, covering them completely.
- Place on a Tara at Home 13×9 Unlimit-lid and garnish with sprinkles. Let cool.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve.