4 – 8oz. Rammies
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
2/3 cup (dry) quinoa (2 cups cooked quinoa)
2 cups chicken or vegetable stock
1 (14-ounce) jar pizza sauce
1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
2-3 cups of your favorite pizza toppings
optional toppings: pepperoni, mushrooms, peppers
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cook quinoa in the chicken stock.
- When the quinoa has finished cooking, fluff the quinoa with a fork.
- Place the Rammies on a Tara at Home 13×9 Unlimit-lid™.
- Spread about 2 Tablespoons of pizza sauce evenly over the bottom of each Rammie.
- Layer each with about 1/4 cup of quinoa, and spread with a spoon to flatten.
- Layer each evenly with pinch of shredded Mozzarella.
- Layer each with a single layer of pizza toppings.
- Repeat by layering each with another layer of sauce, quinoa, Mozzarella, pizza toppings, followed by a final layer of Mozzarella. The Rammies should be full but not overflowing.
- Transfer the Unlimit-lid full with Rammies to the oven, and bake for 20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the ingredients are heated through.
- Serve and enjoy!