Prep Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- 1 packet of your favorite no bake cheesecake mix
- In a Tara at Home 3 qt. Bowl, beat the cream cheese on high with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Mix in 1 packet of no bake cheesecake mix and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, beat heavy cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Fold half the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Repeat with the remaining whipped cream.
- Pipe or spoon the mousse into individual rammies and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish with complimentary toppings such as fresh fruit, slivered almonds or shaved coconut.