2- 16 oz. – 20 oz. Mugs
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 4 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1 cup milk
¾ cup shredded cheese
2 tbsp cornflour
1 tsp chopped onions
½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
1 tsp butter
Salt to taste
- Dissolve the cornflour in 2 tablespoons of cold milk. Keep aside.
- Combine the butter and onions in a Tara at Home mug and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the milk, cheese, cornflour mixture and salt. Mix well and microwave on high for 3 minutes stirring once in between.
- Sprinkle with pepper and mix well.
- Serve with raw vegetables, bread, pretzels and anything else you desire.