Prep Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
ROSEMARY SIMPLE SYRUP INGREDIENTS
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 – 4 springs rosemary
- 2 cups fresh grapefruit juice
- ¼ cups rosemary simple syrup
- 2 cups club soda
- 4 springs rosemary for garnish
- peeled grapefruit rind for garnish
DIRECTIONS — ROSEMARY SIMPLE SYRUP
- Add 1 cup water and 1 cup granulated sugar to a small sauce pan.
- Set to medium heat and stir until sugar dissolves (about 4-5 minutes). Do not boil.
- Once the sugar has dissolved, remove from burner, add springs of rosemary and let sit for 45 minutes.
- Syrup can be stored the refrigerator up to ten days.
DIRECTIONS — MOCKTAIL
- Add ½ cup grapefruit juice to each glass.
- Add 1 TBS of rosemary simple syrup to each glass and stir.
- Top the glasses with club soda (about ½ cup per glass).
- Garnish with rosemary and a grapefruit peel.
An ounce of gin or vodka can be added to each serving if desired.