1 Quart Bowl
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Yield: 6 Servings
- 1 Packet Oh My Garlic Dip
- 8 oz. Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Sliced Baguette
- 8-10 Slices of Prosciutto
- 1 Cup Arugula
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Combine ricotta cheese and Oh My Garlic Dip Packet. Chill for at least 1 hour to allow flavors to come together.
- Meanwhile, lightly brush both sides of the baguette slices with olive oil.
- Toast at 400°F until lightly browned (3-5 minutes). Remove from oven and let cool.
- Layer the arugula, ricotta cheese and prosciutto on top of the toasted slices.
- Serve immediately.
Try it out & TELL US WHAT YOU THINK!