Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Yield: 6 Servings
- 8 oz. Goat Cheese
- 1 Sliced Baguette
- 2 Cups Chopped Strawberries
- ½ Cup Fresh Basil
- ½ Cup Balsamic Glaze
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Lightly brush both sides of the baguette slices with olive oil.
- Toast at 400°F until lightly browned (3-5 minutes). Remove from oven and let cool.
- Layer toasted slices with goat cheese, chopped strawberries and a drizzle of balsamic glaze.
- Use your Tara at Home Self-sharpening Shears to add thin strips of basil to the top of the bruschetta.
- Serve immediately.
Try it out & TELL US WHAT YOU THINK!