Prep Time: 15 minutes
Chill Time: 30 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour
Yield: 20 servings
1½ Cups Dried Cranberries
3 Tablespoons Orange Juice
½ Cup Melted Butter
¾ Cup Sugar
2 teaspoons Baking Powder
1 Orange, Zested
2½ Cups Flour
¼ teaspoon Salt
3 oz. White Chocolate
- Soak cranberries in boiling water for 2 minutes and drain.
- In a large bowl whisk together sugar, orange juice, zest and butter. Add eggs one at a time.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add flour mixture to wet ingredients and mix.
- Mix in cranberries and chill dough for 30 minutes.
- Divide dough in half and place on two Unlimit-lids lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Discard parchment paper and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Slice each log into ½”-¾” slices and place cut side down on Unlimit-lids.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes turning halfway through.
- Remove from oven when biscotti is crispy and let cool.
- Place white chocolate in a rammie and microwave on high stirring every 10 seconds until melted.
- Drizzle white chocolate over biscottti with a fork.