Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40
1 Cup Butter, Softened
½ Cup Sugar
2 Cups All-purpose Flour
1-½ Cups Sugar
¼ Cup All-purpose Flour
2 Lemons, Juiced
- In a 2 qt. bowl, blend together softened butter, 2 cups flour and ½ cup sugar. Press into the bottom of an ungreased 13×9 baker.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until firm and golden.
- In another bowl, whisk together the remaining 1½ cups sugar and ¼ cup flour. Whisk in the eggs and lemon juice. Pour over the baked crust.
- Bake for an additional 20 minutes. The bars will firm up as they cool.
- Once cooled, cut in to 2” squares and serve.