Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1 packet Fun-tini Cocktail Mix
¼ Cup Milk
3-4 Cups Ice
¾ Cup Peppermint Schnapps
½ Cup Crushed Candy Canes
1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- Place white chocolate chips in a shallow bowl and microwave stirring every 15 seconds.
- Once melted, dip the rim of the glass in the white chocolate and sprinkle with crushed candy canes. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Pour milk, peppermint schnapps and Fun-tini into a blender and blend for 15 seconds.
- Add ice one cup at a time and pulse blender until smooth.
- Pour into garnished glasses and serve immediately.