Founder & CEO, Tara Tesher dishes on easy, 5-ingredient or less recipes that will help you tackle the holidays with ease. These two dishes are perfect for this time of year and they are always a hit at holiday parties!
Watch below for step by step instructions!
CHOCOLATE TOFFEE BARS
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Chill Time: Several Hours
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Yield: 12 servings
1 Sleeve Ritz Crackers (about 24 crackers)
3/4 Cup Butter
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
1-1/3 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Cover the bottom of your 11×7 Unlimit-lid with Ritz crackers.
- Combine brown sugar and butter in a pan and bring to a boil, Boil for 3 minutes without stirring.
- Pour hot mixture immediately over the Ritz crackers, use a spatula to spread it out evenly over the crackers. Bake for 5 minutes to thicken and set the caramel.
- Remove from the oven, and sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over the top. Place the lid back in the oven for 2 minutes or until the chocolate is soft enough to spread.
- Spread the melted chocolate chips with a spatula to create a nice even layer.
- Top with candy of your choice (crushed candy cane, M&M’s, nuts, sprinkles).
- Let cool for several hours before serving.
BAKED BRIE WITH HONEY, PECANS & Cranberries
Seal the Meal™
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Chill Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Yield: 8 servings
1 Wheel Brie Cheese
1/4 Cup Dried Cranberries
1/3 Cup Pecans
1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
Dash of Salt
- Combine brown sugar and salt in a skillet, and add a splash of water so the sugar has an easier time dissolving. Stir the mixture to combine.
- Cook the mixture over medium heat until it gets hot and bubbly, add pecans.
- Cook pecans for about 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until the liquid cooks down and glazes the pecans.
- Place Wheel of Brie in the Seal the Meal.
- Top with dried cranberries and candied pecans. Drizzle honey to taste.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before cutting into the cheese.