Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2 dozen
1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter, Softened
1 Cup Sugar
1 tsp Lavender Leaves
1-1/2 Cups Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Salt
1 Cup Confectioners’ Sugar
1/2 tsp Lemon Extract
2-3 tsp Water
- In a blender, combine eggs, butter, sugar, and lavender leaves. Blend on low until well combined and the lavender flowers have broken up into small pieces.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Pour the wet ingredients over the dry and stir together until combined.
- Drop dough onto your Unlimit-lid®, 1 Tbsp at a time.
- Bake cookies at 375 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes, until the edges are golden brown.
- Cool completely on wire racks.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar, lemon extract, and water, stirring until it forms a smooth frosting.
- Once the cookies are cool, spread them with a thin layer of icing and garnish with a few dried lavender flowers.